Allied Health Program
Come Join Us in the Allied Health Program!!
The Allied Healthcare Program is offers a comprehensive curriculum that includes an Associate Degree and Certificated Programs.
The Program is committed to its students and the community of offering such programs which will enrich, encourage growth and promote lifelong learning.
In accordance with the mission statement, the Selma University Allied Healthcare (SUAH) program subscribes to the following student outcomes:
1. To prepare students to function as members of a health care team.
2. To provide effective didactic education that offers the student knowledge required of a health care professional.
3. To provide the skills required to function as an allied healthcare worker.
4. To instill the attitudes and ethics required of an allied health worker.
Allied Health Admissions
Admissions into the Allied Healthcare Program requires a high school diploma or GED. Other requirements are listed below:
1. Unconditional admissions to college.
2. Receipt of completed application.
3. A minimum of 1.5 GPA on previous college work.
4. Good standing with the college.
5. Pass Drug Screening and Background Check.
6. Copy of your Immunization Record (Blue Slip) that provides evidence of TB skin test and MMR. Hepatitis vaccine series is encouraged when working in the healthcare setting. Need more in-depth information about the program.
*Ready to get started, Enroll Now (click here) for application.*
*For those who are interested in Further Learning, please check out our (Associate of Applied Sciences) Program.*